Reliability matters more than internet Speedwnetzone
Sometimes reaching a destination do not matter. Reliability of the medium through which data travels plays an important role in communication. Today, vast array of ISPs exist with throat cut competitions among each other. Choosing the best service provider, utilising standard infrastructure plays a vital role.
Let’s begin with frequencies. One of my colleagues recently wrote a blog about the use of 5Ghz for wireless bridging and in summary, if it’s a mission-critical, it’s not recommended. Increasingly we are encountering links that are suffering with interference from other 5Ghz radios and thus we are steering customers away from the 5Ghz frequency for mission critical links.
The two most common frequencies used for critical links are 60Ghz (V-Band) 70-80Ghz (E-Band). Neither of the frequencies suffer from the interference that a 5Ghz link will and the radios that use these frequencies tend to offer much higher throughout.
Wirelessnetzone has brought up with a technology that is reliable and fast helping you to reach your destiny. It is secured keeping your credentials confidential, landing up you to your destination safely.
- Interference-free 60GHz band facilitates dense deployment and fast frequency planning
- Easy site acquisition and installation on street furniture thanks to minimal palm-sized one box solution
- 11x non-overlapping, user-selectable channels improve scalability even in dense deployments
- Integrated antenna and GbE switch with PoE-In and dual PoE-Out eliminate need for external devices for servicing and cascading
- Sub-millisecond latency facilitates extended cascading while maintaining fiber-like streaming delays and reducing the number of high OPEX aggregations points
- Designed for easy installation and commissioning using embedded tools to optimise channel selection, load testing and zero-touch commissioning
- Installation and support of Siklu radios can be performed by anyone, with minimal training
- One part number support of both 57-64GHz and 64-66GHz sub-bands
- Carrier grade predictable performance ideal for mission critical network connectivity, such as video surveillance, safe city sensors and Wi-Fi backhauling